Mashreq Bank is one of the leading financial institutions in the UAE with a growing retail presence in the Middle East region, including Egypt, Qatar, Kuwait and Bahrain.
Founded in 1967, Mashreq focused on providing its customers access to a wide range of innovative products and services.
The Bank has a wide distribution network of branches, customer service centres in key retail locations, one of the largest ATM networks in the United Arab Emirates, and 12 overseas offices in 9 countries, including Europe, the US, Asia, and Africa.
Bank’s key statistics
- Net Advances (2012): AED 41,408 million
- Customer Deposits (2012): AED 47,453 million
- Gross income (2012): AED 4,084 million
- Net profit (2012): AED 1,312 million
- Total Assets (2012): AED 76,383 million
- Share Holders Fund (2012): AED 13,235 million