HSBC Trinkaus & Burkhardt AG, is a German private banking company, headquartered in Dusseldorf, founded in 1785 by Christian Gottfried Jaeger.
A majority stake of HSBC Trinkaus has the British HSBC Holdings plc (which owns 80.6% of shares).
Since 1992, after the acquisition of Midland Bank by HSBC Holdings plc Trinkaus & Burkhardt belongs to HSBC Group. Following a decision of the General Meeting of May 2006, the Bank was converted into a public company, operating since the end of July 2006 under the name of HSBC Trinkaus & Burkhardt AG. Since 2007, the Bank acts under the brand of HSBC Trinkaus.
The list of HSBC Trinkaus subsidiaries:
- Society for Industrial Investments and finance mbH, Dusseldorf
- Grundstücksgesellschaft Trinkausstraße KG, Dusseldorf
- HSBC Trinkaus Family Office GmbH, Dusseldorf
- HSBC Global Asset Management (Germany) GmbH, Dusseldorf
- HSBC Global Asset Management (Austria) GmbH, Vienna
- HSBC Global Asset Management (Switzerland) AG, Zurich
- HSBC Trinkaus Society for Capital Market Investments oHG, Dusseldorf
- HSBC Trinkaus Investment Managers SA, Luxembourg
- HSBC Trinkaus & Burkhardt Society for bank holdings mbH, Dusseldorf
- HSBC Trinkaus Real Estate GmbH, Dusseldorf
- HSBC Trinkaus & Burkhardt (International) SA, Luxembourg
- HSBC Transaction Services GmbH, Dusseldorf
- HSBC INKA – International Investment Gesellschaft mbH, Dusseldorf
- Trinkaus Private Equity Management GmbH, Dusseldorf