Headquartered in Abu Dhabi, ADCB (Abu Dhabi Commercial Bank) is one of the largest and most secure banking options for local customers and expatriates living in the UAE. It is owned and backed by the government through the ADIA (Abu Dhabi Investment Authority) making it one of the soundest banking options in the region.
The bank is now 30 years old and recognized as the largest firm in terms of market capitalization and funding from shareholders in the UAE today. ADCB offers retail, investment, commercial, and a variety of other banking services to a variety of clients including individuals, businesses, and Islamic banking customers.
ADCB offers an array of services to individual, business, and Islamic account holders. For businesses, Abu Dhabi Commercial Bank offers a full array of Small & Medium Enterprise (SME) services. For Islamic banking, ADCB offers fully Shariah-compliant financial solutions with all the flexibility and convenience you’d expect from a modern banking option.
Abu Dhabi Commercial Bank offers the following services to its individual and business account holders:
- Privilege Club Membership
- Savings and Checking Accounts
- Loans and Mortgages
- Offshore Banking Options
- Investment & Protection
- Asset Management
- NRI Services
Business Banking for SME
- Business & Corporate Banking
- Services for Financial Institutions
- Government Banking Solutions
- Investment & Transaction Banking
- Takaful & Savings Accounts and Programs
- Personal Finance Solutions including Auto and Ijarah Home options.
- Funds & Investments
- Credit Cards & Privilege Club Membership
- Business Banking and Financial Advice