The ICICI Singapore branch is the first foreign branch of ICICI Bank Limited, an Indian multinational banking and financial services company. The Singapore Monetary Authority has granted ICICI Bank a banking license in Singapore on August 1, 2003.
In April 2010, MAS granted ICICI Singapore a Full Bank license with QFB privileges and ACU capabilities.
The Bank’s range of products and services includes:
- Full range of investment and deposit products in all major currencies
- Remittances to India at competitive exchange rates
- Structured financial solutions for companies both in India and in the Asia-Pacific region
- Syndicated loans for companies in the Asian and Pacific banking market
- Support India’s trade with Singapore and other countries in the Asia-Pacific region through trade finance and related services
- Treasury operations in Singapore, which will complement and support the international operations of ICICI Bank.