BBVA (or Banco Bilbao Vizcaya Argentaria) changed its presence in Portugal from a subsidiary to a branch since 19 October 2019. It is a group of financial services founded in Spain in 1957, with a solid position in the neighboring country and a strong international presence. in 30 countries. In Portugal, it has been present since 1991, has undergone a restructuring process with the closure of several agencies and dismissal of workers whose process ended in 2015.
BBVA’s main activity in Portugal is currently focused on the banking of companies and private clients with higher income. With the change to a branch, the operation in Portugal did not undergo any change for its customers, although depositors are now protected by the Spanish Deposit Guarantee Fund. Its activity in Portugal is also covered by the rating (evaluation of international agencies) attributed to the Group.
- BBVA – demand deposit account that gives you access to all products and services
- Wage Solution – Wage Domiciliation Account with authorized overdraft
- Account 59+ – For those who are retired or pensioner
- Minimum Banking Services.
- Housing – Housing Loans in partnership with UCI (Unión de Creditos Inmobiliários)
- Auto Credit Solutions.
- Investment funds in the short, medium or long term
- Savings Solutions – Online Deposit, Welcome app and Youth Savings
- Retirement – Retirement Savings Plans and Open Pension Funds BBVA.
- Before – Rechargeable Visa Electron
- Agora – Visa Electron associated with the order account
- After Classic – Credit card where you receive 1.25% of the value of your purchases
- After Gold – Credit card with a free insurance package
- MB Way
- Family Personal Accidents
- Travel and Health Insurance
- Automobile and Bicycles
- Accidents at Work Home Services.