ABANCA is a registered Portuguese Branch of the leading bank in the northwest of Spain, operating in the country since December 2011.
On March 27, 2018, ABANCA announced the purchase of Deutsche Bank Portugal’s Private Banking network. The commercial network of Deutsche Bank in Portugal acquired by ABANCA has 41 branches located mostly in the cities of Lisbon and Porto. The integration will be completed in the first half of 2019.
Abanca has 68 employees and 4 branches, where it serves around 8, 000 people across the country.
Financial Products and Services
- Private Current Account, Ordained Account and Minimum Banking Services Account
- Foreign Currency Current Account, Condominium Account and DECO Condominium Account
- Deposit On 3 months, On 6 months and On 12 months
- Time Deposit in Foreign Currency
- Lusitania PPR Retirement Savings and Lusitania PPR Total Income
- Youth Savings and Retired Savings
- ABANCA Housing Credit
- Real Estate Financing ABANCA
- Multioptions Credit
- Personal Credit Variable Rate and Fixed Rate
- Credit Overdraft Account
- Visa Electron Debit Card and UNIBANCO Classic Credit Card
- Real Estate Portal
- Remote Banking.