The Deutsche Kreditbank Aktiengesellschaft (DKB), headquartered in Berlin is a bank and wholly-owned subsidiary of Bayerische Landesbank. The company’s strategy is based on an infrastructure with few branches, focusing on selected groups of customers in the areas of retail, corporate and public sector clients.
The Bank has more than 2.8 million private customers and considered one of the largest large direct banks in Germany.
The Deutsche Kreditbank maintains its real estate subsidiary DKB estate brokerage GmbH offices in 15 cities. Also, it has a wholly-owned subsidiary – the SKG Bank, which operates in cash investments and financing markets.
- Total assets: 68.722 million euros
- Net interest income: 621 million euros
- Equity: 2.718 million euros
- Risk provisions: 134 million euros
- Credit volume: 63.832 million euros
- Customer deposits: 44.082 million euros
- Personnel expenses: 138 million euros
- Administrative expenses: 201 million euros
- Profit before tax: 157 million euros
- Cost Income Ratio (CIR) 52,7 %
- Return on equity (ROE) 6,4 %
- Employees: 1.320